Join Us Today!
1. E-Commerce Assistant Manager
- Primarily responsible for overseeing and managing the ecommerce department of a company with a significant online presence.
- Develop innovative social media and digital marketing plans and Apps to increase sales.
- Oversee a company’s online sales.
- Responsible for the image of the company and generating sales through the internet.
- Oversee a team of web and software developers who contribute to the look and systems of the website.
- Manage all aspects of ecommerce business including business planning, content strategy and develop promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer services, web analytics and web technologies.
- Managing the corporate website for optimal SEO performance.
- Initiating marketing campaigns to increase leads and positive reviews through edms, promotions, advertising, partnerships, etc.
- Work closely with team and external vendors for partnership in product creation.
- Manage and build social media platform, Website, Facebook, Instagram which include daily/monthly posting.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in travel industry.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communication/E-Commerce or equivalent.
- Well verse with social media, digital and online marketing.
- A resourceful and creative thinker with ability to conceptualize ideas and plans and develop solutions.
- Action oriented and passionate about social media.
- Fast learner, interest in exploring new social media to promote the company’s product and able to work independently.
- Good command in English.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Possess strong knowledge in current local marketing trends, strategy and best practices.
- Possess strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
or contact HR Department at +603-20531271