Do you have a passion, aggressiveness, motivation, confident, flexible and positive attitude in travel industry? and you want an exciting career with great working environment and colleagues a fun and exciting role the best perks (travel, great travel offer, you have them all!), PST Travel is the family for you!
Join Us Today!
1. Account Assistant
- Assist daily general accounting & administrative matters.
- Liaise with related departments to ensure timely billing and processing of payment.
- Liaise with customers to follow up on outstanding payment and etc.
- Ensure all documents are in order and conform to the payment policy.
- Ensure all payments/invoice are properly entered into the system and file up.
- Possess minimum SPM, LCCI or part accounting qualification.
- Fresh graduated student with excellent attributes are encourage to apply.
- Knowledge in computerize accounting software preferred.
- Possess good communication skills in spoken and written English.
2. Travel Counselor
- Booking of air tickets online and attending to enquiries for air tickets, tour packages, visas and other travel related arrangement for clients.
- Candidate must possess minimum SPM/ Diploma / Degree in Tourism or IATA/ UFTAA or equivalent.
- Experience in the travel industry will be added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with excellent attributes are also encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good Command of spoken & written English is essential.
3. Account Manager – Sales
- To develop and service the existing and new corporate clients.
- To carry out the appropriate marketing/ sales strategy to achieve sales target.
- Maintain good customer rapport and relationship.
- Lead a working team on projects and assignments.
- Possess Degree/ Diploma in Marketing/ Business Studies or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience however fresh graduate with excellent attributes are also encourage to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and proficient in spoken and written English is essential.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Possess outgoing personality and enjoy meeting people.
- Possess own transport.
4. Events Manager
- Plan, prepare and execute the overall process of events and activities from the event supplies perspective.
- Manage events bookings, onsite event support and other related assignments.
Act as a liaison person for the partner, supplier & customer.
- Involving in pre-event, on site and post event tasks.
- Strategies and implement event marketing such as corporate event, sales events, road shows and sponsorship.
- Other related operational task.
- Candidate must possess minimum Degree in Tourism/Event Management/Marketing.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Effective verbal and written communication in English is essential.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- High energy and confidence to multi-task and co-ordinate between different departments.
- Creative, responsible, have an eye for details and excellent working attitude.
- Ability to handle sensitive & confidential information.
- Able to travel both outstation and overseas.
- Able to work long hours including weekends and hands-on on project execution.
Interested candidate can email your resume/ cv to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact HR Department at Tel : +603-20531271